Dec 4, 2006

Greece photos: Number three

Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, here is the third set...I think I have 3 or 4 more sets left for you guys. Okay here it goes.

Kalampaka, Greece. The cliff top Orthodox monasteries were full of cats and kittens. You can call me a sap I guess because I feel in love with a kitten with three legs.


SuperFast, the name and speed of our ferry that took us from Italy to Greece.

Honey we shrunk the car!?

"Kid on a spit" okay really bad humor.

The landscape was one think that I really really loved about my trip, I saw things and could finally imagine what inspires painters. It would take your breathe away...the mountains, the cliffs, the orchards, the sea...How would it be like to live with olive, apple, orange, peach and pomegranate trees growing in your yard? Grapes growing off your deck? Out of this world.

until next time ->Corrine

No comments: